bigz

bigz

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the guy me

wats up to all my bloggers im deron furr but you all can call me deron or dee im pretty good looking, i might say but ill leave that up to you guys. umm! i pretty much have hella hobbies lets seee! i play football, i draw (graffiti specifically) fashion major, fingerboard(when board) also im too big to do it for real, i rap just for fun, ooo yeah! i have my own jerkin squad called fantastic four were on youtube.com/deneea3444 hit me up! im a cool guy if you get to know me, im very unique one of a kind my style pertrays me. but its funny because my top fashionist that i look up to is diggy simmons his style is f**kin crazy, so you can pretty much say hes my younger idol well thats it. i will be postin hella blogs later about things i like, fashion you'ill see my graffiti work and so forth 1 luv

No comments:

Post a Comment